How to Worksurf:
1) Create a post in the facebook community opening with “WORKSURF WITH ME ONCE”, saying how many people you can host, your neighborhood, the date that you’re available and for how much time you can host in that specific date. Don’t share your full adress in the community!
2) Have in mind that you need to create a time window so people can adjust with you. And if you are always available in that specific day of the week (or days) just say it as well but open the comment saying “WORKSURF WITH ME ALWAYS” and then add the details.
3) Then you can say a little about yourself, what kind of help you can offer, your hobbies, profession and which kind of worker you are so people can see if they identify with you.
4) People will comment on your post saying that they are interested and are going to write a creative response to the post saying a little bit about themselves as well. It’s a great way to start a friendship, isn’t it?
5) If the worksurf booking is for just one person, don’t mind if more than one person come to you on the post. Like the comment so they can see you saw their response.
6) Contact privately the person (or people) that you’re interested in receive and just arrange things up. It’s like trying to arrange a meeting with someone, you’ve certainly know how to do it.
7) If you open a worksurfing booking for just one day, go back to your original post and comment saying it’s CLOSED.
8) Happy Worksurfing!